Buy Skywalker weed online Skywalker is the mostly Indica-Dominant offspring of Blueberry and Mazar. With a dank, fruity aroma and blueberry taste, this numbingly potent strain induces a typical Indica-style high which is mellowing, relaxing and couch-locking with a creeping sense of lazy euphoria. Responsible first-time users will use this strain only at night and only with several take-out menus nearby. Buy Skywalker weed online This Skywalker is that new strain we came across that I just love. It’s amazing. The cerebral high is electric, it floods over you 10 minutes after you smoke. Maybe longer.it’s also a time-warp. Buy Skywalker weed online The bud looks unassuming at first, just a regular ol’ batch of pretty danky BC Bud. It didn’t look much different than the 10 picks we looked at that day, but when sampling it, I was stoned like I was a kid again! I felt hypnotized at whatever I was doing, and impressed with myself by still being mobile. Buy Sky...
Comments
Post a Comment